- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Femi-Nazi's

Anonymous said...
That's a typical male comment that she should be "kicked in the ass."

It's people like you who perpetrate and enable violence against women. You should be ashamed!

Allan said...
Listen Lady, (and I use the term loosely) if it had of been a guy I would of said "HE needs to be kicked in the ass!"

Don't give me any of that politically correct and FEMI-NAZI bullshit.

You know damn well what I meant!

AND.... you also qualify for "Asshole of the Day!"

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home