- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Will you marry me? NO!

It's 11.30 at night and I was just on my way to bed when I stopped to look at the news and heard this:

It is the one moment every man wants to get right -- and which London floor-fitter Lefkos Hajji could hardly have got more wrong.

A luckless 28 year-old's dreams of giving his sweetheart, Leanne, 26, the ultimate proposal have literally vanished into thin air.

Hajji, of Hackney, east London, had concealed a $12,000 engagement ring inside a helium balloon. The idea was that she would pop the balloon as he popped the question.

But as he left the shop, a gust of wind pulled the balloon from his hand and he watched the ring -- and quite possibly the affections of his girlfriend -- sailing away over the rooftops.

"I couldn't believe it," he told The Sun newspaper. "I just watched as it went further and further into the air. I felt like such a plonker. It cost a fortune and I knew my girlfriend would kill me."

Hajji spent two hours in his car trying to chase and find the balloon, without success. "I thought I would give Leanne a pin so I could literally pop the question," he said.

"But I had to tell her the story -- she went absolutely mad. Now she is refusing to speak to me until I get her a new ring."
Now we get down to the reason I am writing this!!!!

First of all, unless "floor fitter's" make a couple of hundred grand a year, why on earth would he spend twelve thousand dollars on an engagement ring?

Does he really buy into that shit that a ring should cost about 3 months salary?

If he and his "former fiancee'" had any brains they would have put that money away towards a down payment on a house or a flat or something, but NOOOOoooo!

And secondly, I say FORMER FIANCEE because the Bitch won't marry him now unless he buys her ANOTHER ring? She needs a good swift kick in the ass.

That's what she needs!

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 12:25:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I read this news story out loud to my boyfriend yesterday. I was thinking the EXACT same thing, and when he heard it, he said it, too! I can't BELIEVE that. It's so sweet of a guy to go out of the way to do something creative when popping the question. Any other girl in the world would think it was sweet. And she is MAD. It blows my mind.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:20:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is sad, she must not love him if the only thing that matters to her is the ring

Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:21:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you that it was worth every dollar of the $12,000 to flush out the real heart of a very bad woman and save himself from a very unhappy marriage!!!!!! Congrats, Mr. Floorfitter (whatever that is)!

Sunday, March 16, 2008 4:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home