- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hillary Clitoris: The Bitch is Back!

My wife, (The Mrs. Herself) is very astute about people, (She married me didn't she!) and she has never trusted Hillary.

I didn't know the reason for this although I do admit that there were certain things about her that made me uneasy.

Well today it all came into focus with an article I read in the local paper.

It was a columnist who said that Hillary had an agenda which doesn't bode well for any of us.

Let me explain.

It is getting more and more unlikely that The Clitoris will get the Democratic nomination, and this being the case she is going to use the "Nuclear Option" or the "Scorched Eartth Policy" to make sure Obama Rama doesn't win the general election!

Crazy? No! Vindictive? No! Follow the logic...............!

Let McCain win this year because in 2012 he will be 75 and too old so the "Clit" can run against him and win!!!!!!!!

Not so dumb when you think about it. Just mean and self-serving!

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home