- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Jesus loves me! (This I know)

I was looking at a few pages on Google about this and that, and came across some stuff about Jesus that gave me hours of fascinating reading

(Fascinating, as in "Holy shit, I can't believe it!")

There were the usual claims and warnings of what Jesus said and did and wanted and required of us etc. etc. (Now you have to realize that none of this came from Jesus Himself, just things that these know-it-all's said about him.)

BUT....... I ran across a piece where Jesus actually spoke to someone and gave this lady some advice and predictions.

Now we're cookin! Straight from the source, you might say! (This is the same as successful drug dealing......... always try and get to the source!)

I will let you read it without any comments from me!

Jesus appeared to me on March 17, 1984. I was 28 years old at the time.

He instructed me to spread His solution for the achievement of world peace and to work towards it.

He instructed me to tell people the precise location of Heaven, and he instructed me to share the cure for cancer.

BUT He told me NOT TO TELL ANYONE!

He would appear to me after the dawn of the new millennium when at that time I would receive a sign.

The sign would be a huge natural disaster.

For a brief while I thought the events of September 11, 2001 were the sign that it was OK to tell people that Jesus had appeared to me.

However, I knew that Jesus had said it would be a NATURAL DISASTER so I remained silent.

Then the tsunamis of December 2004 hit.

I realized that it was time for me to come forward.

I have been trying to ‘go public’ since then.

I am a practicing, licensed registered nurse. I am married and we have two wonderful children. I am not posting a photo of myself on this website as I will need to remain anonymous a bit longer.

But I am available to answer all questions that come to me.

My name is Jill.

JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO ME!

He revealed four specific things to me:

#1: The precise location of Heaven

#2. The cure for cancer

#3. The solution for the achievement of world peace.

#4. He revealed the future to me.

I will briefly discuss each of the four revelations now.

#1. THE PRECISE LOCATION OF HEAVEN: When we die we will become stars... Literally stars! Jesus Christ is our Earth's sun. That is why we are His... Because we come on one of His planets. When we die and become stars we, too, will be blessed by wonderful special planets which orbit us and bring us great happiness. God the Creator is also a star... The first and the greatest. Two thousand years ago Jesus said "I am the Light of the World." Jesus now wants us to understand that this means He is the Sun and that when we die, we will become stars too.

#2. THE CURE FOR CANCER: The cure for cancer is actually the knowledge of the precise CAUSE OF CANCER. We already know the cures for cancer, mainly prevention and early detection. Also chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and alternative medicine. We also are acutely aware of the roles of carcinogens, environment, heredity and diet. But what is the PRECISE AND SOLE CAUSE OF CANCER? CANCER OCCURS WHEN WE EAT OUR OWN FLESH. (Two very simple examples of eating our own flesh are biting our cuticles or biting our lips.) When a piece of our own flesh is digested, microscopic fragments of our own DNA enter the bloodstream. If a piece of this DNA enters a vulnerable cell, the nucleus of the cell identifies the 'food' as 'self' and this causes a 'circuit' to be blown in the nucleus. When (and if) that cell goes to divide, it does so in a haphazard fashion, dividing into four instead of into two and the mutation continues. There is an interesting correlation to Christianity here. Jesus told us to "take His flesh and eat it." Now he wants us to know not to eat our own flesh in any way because it is deadly.

#3. THE SOLUTION FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF WORLD PEACE: This is so simple! According to Jesus, the way to achieve world peace is this: An AMERICAN president has to set a goal for WORLD PEACE BEFORE 2021. (President Kennedy did something similar when he set a goal for the USA to land a man on the moon in the 60's.)

#4. JESUS REVEALED TO FUTURE TO ME: The future will go one of two ways: If world peace is not achieved before 2021 the world will destroy itself. If world peace is achieved before 2021, there will be no more natural disasters.

I have given a very very brief overview here. You may have questions. I will gladly answer your questions.

I want to speak in public about my experience. Please send your invitations or requests to me: peaceful@hawaii.rr.com

Until I begin to speak in public I am establishing this Web Page in order that I may receive questions. Please feel free to ask: xilliontherockopera@hawaii.rr.com

Send requests for prayers or miracles to me, Jill, at: peaceful@hawaii.rr.com
GOT THAT KIDS?

Apparently some other guy got it all too well because he turned around and claimed it was HIM that Jesus talked to and now he was going to sell it on E-Bay for Fifteen Grand! ($15,000)

A guy called Lester Haines followed this one up:

The winner of this auction will receive my handwritten journal where I have described in detail the four messages of Jesus Christ who has appeared to me.

Jesus revealed four specific things to me:

#1: The precise location of Heaven
#2. The cure for cancer
#3. The solution for the achievement of world peace.
#4. He revealed the future to me.
I will briefly discuss each of the four revelations now. HOWEVER, I HAVE DISCUSSED THESE IN DETAIL IN THE JOURNAL.

Jesus revealed four specific things to me:
The guy, (His name is Daniel Watts) then gave a word for word description of Jill's revelation and followed it up with a biography that was starting to sound familiar.............

Jesus appeared to me on March 17, 1984.

I was 28 years old at the time.

He instructed me to spread His solution for the achievement of world peace and to work towards it.

He instructed me to tell people the precise location of Heaven, and he instructed me to share the cure for cancer.

BUT He told me NOT TO TELL ANYONE!

He would appear to me after the dawn of the new millennium when at that time I would receive a sign. The sign would be a huge natural disaster.

For a brief while I thought the events of September 11, 2001 were the sign that it was OK to tell people that Jesus had appeared to me.

However, I knew that Jesus had said it would be a NATURAL DISASTER so I remained silent.

Then the tsunamis of December 2004 hit. I realized that it was time for me to come forward. I have been trying to ‘go public’ since then.

I have decided to go with eBay in an effort to spread the messages of Jesus.. The winner of this auction will be given my hand written journal which tells in detail the messages Jesus revealed to me.. The person who wins this journal will have the right to copy it and distribute it in any way he or she desires.. I will seek no royalties.

GOOD LUCK BIDDING AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Isn't that nice, these people are always thinking about us and our welfare. (Or were they on welfare and thinking they needed the money.......? I don't know, I keep getting confused on the small details!!!)

And there you have it!

I have been trying to find out how Danny boy made out with his auction and if someone was actually stupid enough to pay money for this revelation but all I get is a note from E-Bay saying that the site has been taken down!

If you have any personal knowledge about his please let me or one of the staff in the "Perspective Research Department" know about it.

In the meantime, we are pleased to report that George Bush has already been talking to Jesus about their shared vision of how to achieve world peace.

Since this heaven-sent guidance surely guarantees the eventual success of the US's holy crusade against evil, we advise all readers who wish to live beyond 2021 to stop biting their nails immediately.

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home