- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

And by the way!

If anyone finds out who keeps sending me e-mails on how I can increase my dick by 4" (and why would I want to do that, since it gets me in enough trouble just being a normal size!) who wants me to get cheap medication, who can give me a loan for the best rate, who can show me how to make money on the internet, who can give me the best legal and financial advice and who all these people in Africaa are that keep wanting to give me money, and all my dead relatives in Africa who left me money.. (I'm a German living in North America for Christs sake).................. please give me their address.

I would like nothing beter than to send some of the "Boys from New York" to have a serious talk with them!!

Your pissed scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home