- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Man “suspiciously” speaking a foreign language!

A 32-year-old man speaking Tamil and some English about a sporting rivalry was questioned at Sea-Tac Airport and missed his flight Saturday because at least one person thought he was suspicious.

The Port of Seattle dispatched its police officers to investigate the case, which occurred Saturday around noon, said Bob Parker, airport spokesman. The Chicago man was preparing to board an American Airlines flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

The man was speaking Tamil, a language largely used in India, Sri Lanka and Singapore, on his cell phone at the departure gate and on the aircraft. An off-duty airline employee heard the conversation, became suspicious, and informed the flight crew.

Parker said the man was cooperative and boarded a later flight to Texas. He told officials that he would not speak in a foreign language on his cell phone at an airport in the future.

It's getting so nutso that I am surprised they didn't throw something like this into the story:
Detective Winston Smith said "We arrested him after a fellow passenger pointed out he was a man. That is exactly the same gender as all the 9-11 hijackers, most rapists and a majority of violent offenders.
This immediately made him suspect!.

And that's all I have to say about that!!!!!

Well O.K. I do have more to say! After all, what the hell can you do about this insanity without going on a rant.

I now pratice the same philosophy as the guy who went into the doctor and said; Doc, it hurts when I do THIS! To which the doctor said; "So don't do that!"

When I lived in Sarnia we went into Port Huron all the time for shopping, nightlife, etc. etc. Now, I just "don't do that!"

I fiqure that going into the States is a lot of unnecessary bother and pain, especially when they tighten up the border documentaion next year ..... so I just don't go and spend my money at home. So there!

Your frugal scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(Open letter to Dr. Laura Schlessinger)
*Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home