- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sour Grapes

A duck goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any grapes?"
The bartender says, "No. This is a bar and we don't sell grapes."
The duck leaves.

The next day, the duck goes back to the bar and asks, "Got any grapes?" The bartender says, "I told you yesterday. This is a bar and we don't sell grapes."

The following day, the duck returns and asks,"Got any grapes?" The bartender loses it, grabs the duck by the neck and yells, "I already told you twice! This is a bar! I don't have any grapes!
If you ask me again, I'll nail your beak to the floor!"

The next day, the duck goes in the bar and asks, "Got any nails?"
The bartender sighs and says, "No, we don't have any nails."
The duck says, "Good! Got any grapes?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home