- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Columbine

As you are well aware, if you read this blog with any regularity, one of the main reasons I started it was so that I could rant and rave about the stupid, asinine stuff that goes on in this world!

This is one of those situations that raises the bar a few notches!

(Or should that be "lowers the bar!")

Even the religious nuts can be excused because they're being misled and just don't know any better. Or at least they don't want to know! But, what sort of a perverted, twisted, sick piece of shit would design and market a video game that lets you be one of the Columbine High School Shooters and hunt students in the halls and cafeteria of a High School?

I keep saying the world is going to hell in a hand basket and this partly explains why teenagers are the way they are!
(Now, I know that most of them don't go around shooting people, but, anyone that promotes stuff like this should be put in jail!)

I just wish I knew who it was that thought up this game so I could post their names and addresses here and then we could all send them nice letters!

Your "amazed" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home