- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, January 12, 2007

"Good Night"

It was one of those late night conversations that makes you wonder?

After reading for about an hour the "missus herself" and I turned out the lights and were preparing for sleep when her voice came out of the dark! "Do you remember a long time ago when toilet paper came in all sorts of pastel shades"

"Yea, sort of." I replied.

"Well how come now, the only kind you can get is white? Does it have something to do with the fact that the dye causes cancer" she asked?

With no obvious answer, and not wanting to get into a long discussion on cancer of the ass, I tried to change the subject.

"That's nothing, remember about thirty years ago when margarine had to be that sickly shade of white because the dairy industry didn't want it confused with butter!" I replied.

"Yea, sort of." She said.

"Well they are so far behind the times in Quebec that they still have that awful shade of white margarine and the dairy industry there just defeated another attempt to have margarine colored yellow like butter." I pronounced!

"Well that doesn't make any sense to me!" My wife said. "I don't know why butter is yellow to begin with since the milk it is made from is white!"

Now this I really didn't have an answer for and rather than see where the conversation was going next, I pretended I had fallen asleep!

Your humble servant
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home