- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fools "Rush" In

I was driving from London to Sarnia this afternoon and I tuned in to Rush Limburger on WJR Detroit.(The Great Voice of the Great Lakes)

Now I don't necessarily agree or disagree with Rush but I do find him entertaining and today, as usual, he didn't disappoint!

As I said before, I am neither a Liberal nor Conservative since my views seem to be all over the map. (That means I go with what makes SENSE!) I did however, get a chuckle from Rush today because he was commenting on Bush's "Surge" program to put more troops into Iraq.

I knew something was up when he sent that second Aircraft Carrier Battle Group into the Middle-East, (See "Bush is up to something!") and Rush had his usual pontifications on why that happened.

His explanation was that "Bush wanted the extra troops to achieve a decisive victory over the terrorists" at which point I almost choked and drove off the road.

Talk about beating a dead horse! How can the Re publican's even think of trying to bring up terrorists when everyone in the world knows that the situation in Iraq is a civil war being fought on religious and political lines and really doesn't have much to do with the United States or terrorism!

We all know what it's about. We know why the U. S. is still in Iraq;
IT'S ABOUT THE OIL, STUPID!
(See "Now you know the "real" rest of the story!")

If it wasn't for the oil, America would have bailed a long time ago and let those crazy Arabs sort it out themselves!

I know Rush is a pretty smart guy but why does he always take us for idiots???

Your "Capitol" Scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home