- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Anna, I've decided to come clean!

O.K. I will admit it!

Rather than have all this nonsense go on and on about the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, I have to put the record straight and say that she is really my daughter!

Although this will cause my family great distress, I can't live a lie anymore and must come clean.

Last winter, while on vacation, I ran into Anna at a small out of the way resort and one thing led to another until I ended up spending the night with her.

It was a pleasurable enough interlude even if she wasn't all that great in the sack, but then a few months later Anna phoned and told me she was pregnant, and what was I going to do about it!

With enough on my plate already, I told here that she was on her own, and I'm sure she had enough money to properly look after the child.

I didn't want to complicate her life any further and told her so!

This all seemed well enough until I started hearing all these outlandish claims of paternity from every Tom, Harry and Dick. ;-)

Anyway, I can't bear the thought of some uncaring, callous lout being involved in this mess for purely financial reasons, so I think I had better set the record straight and do the right thing, so that I can look after the little girl properly.

Just so you know!

Your "True Blue" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

I read down thru your Feb. 11th (Global Warming; and George Carlin "...Delussional"). You may be interested in WHO is "Enabled" to come to God in the First place!

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE INSPIRING DAY!

Friday, February 16, 2007 12:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

Gee no, I didn't know that.
As a matter of fact if you hadn't brought it to my attention I don't think I would EVER have thought of it.
Thank you very much, and I will be sure to file this in it's proper place.
Allan

Friday, February 16, 2007 1:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger field negro said...

That was a funny post. From the tone of your site, you might want to check out a book called: "The Laughing Jesus" by Timothy Frekke.[sic]

I will be back!

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home