- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Last Laugh, or, He Bought the Farm!

Ever have one of those days where you are just driving along and see something that makes you slam on your brakes and say "why didn't I have my camera here!"

This is one of them.

I was driving past a new subdivision on the edge of London (Ont) that had really expensive homes (Mansion size) when among them I saw a small simple house for sale.

I couldn't believe the contrast and said to a guy walking along the road,..... "poor guy is being forced out because he's embarrassed by his small house in such an expensive neighborhood eh!"

He turns to me and said; "I'm the guy, and these people are each paying me many, many times what I originally paid for the entire farm!"

Your scribe'
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitesnake said...

Kinda makes ya feel warm inside don't it?

Friday, March 09, 2007 7:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home