- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Morning Confusion!

I'm confused! Here in Ontario we didn't much of a winter until well into the new year and the only really cold month was in February.

Now we are the second week into April (Easter Weekend!) and it's terrible, -8 c (or about 16 Fahrenheit) with snow squalls.

Why couldn't I live in British Columbia? I went to Vancouver for a two week holiday a few years ago and finally came back after two years. Something I have always regretted. (Especially when I talk to my sister in February and she tells me the flowers are already up in B.C.)

But you know how it is, life's vagaries sometimes prevent you from doing what you want..... so I'm still not living there.


As for all you people who live somewhere warm, I hate you!!..... Well, O.K. I don't really hate you. Let's just say I'm rather cool towards you at the moment!

Your "I ain't no brass monkey" scribe;
Allan W Janssen


THIS? JUST SOMETHING I SLAPPED TOGETHER ONE WEEKEND!







I don't really know whose house this is, but he's got a lot of abmition. Looks like it could even be some sort of resort!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home