- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

72 Virgins

Just so that we give everyone equal time I have to make one more quick comment on that asinine statement Pope Helmut 11 made about Catholicism being the one "true" faith.

That was an outright stupid, dumb, ignorant thing to say if his purpose was to reassure the flock or to try and bring someone else into the fold.

The Pope
And by the way, this isn't the first time he said something weird. Remember the "Islam is a religion of violence" thing.

It's one thing if someone like me slams Islam or Catholicism or Scientology or whatever. That's my job. But it's certainly not the Pope's job. He's there for leadership and it seems to be lacking.

Glad I'm not Catholic.

The only problem is that I don't really think he would be that careless, so there has got to be another motive behind it, but damned if I can figure out what it is.

Any ideas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry folks, that was supposed to be a picture of the Pope up there....... not Popeye!

(Nice hat by the way!) -->


Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at www.God-101.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home