- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, August 27, 2007

UH!

O.K. kids, listen up! We all thought that Jessica Simpson was a moron..... right!

NOOOOOOO!

I have to tell you that Jessica is an Einstein compared to this broad below.

On the square, and hope to die if I'm lyin, this girl, young woman, air head, idiot or whatever she is, is lucky she can get through the day!

I had a couple of deep, philosophical and insightful thoughts that I wanted to share with you today, but after seeing this everything else went right out the window.

(This only goes to prove that entertainment beats education hands down, any day.)

Would you please look at it, (about 40 seconds) and someone tell me what the fuck she said?



These two sure don't do anything to dispel the myth of the "dumb blond!"

And by the way, if Miss Carolina ever sues me for slander on what I said here, then when it get to court I will just play the video and say; "I rest my case!"

Your arts and entertainment scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was once engaged to a woman who was about that good looking and even a bit smarter, but after careful consideration I had to walk!

Monday, August 27, 2007 5:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home