- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday Morning Confusion #245

Here we are at the end of the week again.

We start out on Monday....
Feeling so well.
We end up on Friday........
Confused as hell!

Hope these help! Shows you're not alone.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

In a world of nonsense, everything something is, it isn't, everything it would be wouldn't, and everything it wasn't, was.

"Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot."

If everything is coming your way you're in the wrong lane!

When ya got em' by the balls...their hearts and minds will follow.

Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol.

Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.

"No Matter what you do there will be critics."

"There are people I would take a bullet for and people I would like to put a bullet in."

"If God didn't want me to do it he would have stopped me."

"The lesson is in the struggle, not in the victory!"

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens"

I can resist anything but temptation

"I've been rich and I've been poor… rich is better"

If you do it you’ll regret it, if you don’t do it you’ll regret it, either way your going to regret it, you might as well just do it

"Even If It Kills Me, I'm Gonna Smile."

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home