- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Accident!

On top of a snowstorm over the weekend, I rear-ended a car yesterday morning!

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car......... and you know how you just get sooo stressed and life seems to get funny?

Well, I could NOT believe it . . he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I calmly look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then.......?"

And THAT'S when the fight started .....!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that is soooo bad! LOL

Surprised someone hasn't already reported you for insulting a minority. Either your politically correct stalker isn't around today or they just didn't get it.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home