- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, December 31, 2007

PHOTOGRAPHY

A few months ago I did one article on cooking [Turkey Surprise]and said that that fulfilled my culinary obligations since everyone in the world is passing recipes around on the Internet.

Now we shall do one brief fling with photography just so no one can bitch that I don't provide enough variety on this blog.

My crack research staff scoured the Internet to find the one article that was most relevant for photography and we present it here for your education. Knock yourself out! Click! Click!



Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site http://www.god-101.com/

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home