- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

CONNECTIONS TESTIMONIAL!

Dear Sir,
My name is Robert Miller and I live in West Virginia.

Around 1994 I became aware of the series Connections. It was being played back-to-back along with Connections 2. I was so impressed that I recorded them on VHS tape. I used to record lots of things that I thought would be educational to be able to watch later at my leisure. The time never became available and I have been moving my collection of tapes around where ever I would live.

I have now decided to weed through my collection and transfer everything to DVD. Needles to say, that after all these years I have discovered that either I didn't record every episode or I have lost tapes somewhere. I can't find the Connection series anywhere - for a reasonable price.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Robert Miller

PS I have added your websight to my Favorites list.

Robert, How about FREE!

Just keep watching this site as we are going to present the entire series over the next little while.

Allan W Janssen


Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home