- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

If ya do, ya do, if ya don't , ya don't! (Yabba dabba do!)

I got a letter from Ed (who seems a nice enough guy) and he said he would like to be added to my friends list which I am honoured to do.

Ed has one caveat though, and that is that he smokes pot and hopes I don't mind.

Ed............. I grew up in the sixties and I don't think there is a drug known that I haven't tried except crack and that's only because there was none then. I stopped taking drugs in my early twenties and now only have a problem with booze and those assholes that keep trying to give me drugs on the Internet.

(I had to give up on the booze because of alergies. Everytime I went on a binge I broke out in "cops!")

P.S. I will no longer allow ratings on this blog because of that crazy woman who keeps giving me "1's" on everything I do, and mostly because these shouldn't be rated anyways. You either like em' or ya don't! If you do, please stick around and if you don't then ................!

Your humble scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home