- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, January 22, 2007

SORRY!

Sorry, but I don't have a thing today!

Absolutely nothing struck me as funny, disgusting or stupid!

Maybe it's me, maybe it's Monday, or maybe the whole world decided to be normal for once, which I doubt!

So - it's gotta be me***********!

Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong.
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong!
I gotta be me, I've gotta be me.
What else can I be but that what I am.

I'll go it alone, that's how it must be!
I can't be right for somebody else,
If I'm not right for me!
I gotta be free, I've gotta be free,
Daring to try, to do it or die,
I've gotta be me............................................................!


.............................................sorry, I got carried away!)

Your "Speechless" Scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home