- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just a quick note!

This is a quick note because I'm on my way to the hospital to see my wife. (Thank God she's coming home tomorrow!)

I took a "virtual tour" of that new 30 million dollar Creationists Museum in Kentucky and was quite amazed!

Here we have exhibits showing the universe as 7,000 years old. Noah's flood was 4500 years ago and carved out the Grand Canyon, and dinosaurs that lived alongside humans in the not too distant past.

Although I could "intellectually" connect with what they were saying, there is no way that I could "emotionally" come to terms with what I was seeing!

A little voice in the back of my head kept saying; "They can't REALLY be THAT fucking stupid! Can they?

In other words, look at it this way.

Remember watching episodes of "Twilight Zone" where the guy saw something that was impossible, but there it was, none the less.

You know, like the gremlin on the wing of the airplane that only William Shatner could see.





Or all the people that were driven mad by what they witnessed while in the "Zone."

Well, that's just what I felt like when I was reading this stuff from Kentucky's Creationist Museum.

Out of this world man, out of this world!

Your "dazed and confused" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(There is this little voice in the back of my head that keeps saying; This is just one vast conspiracy to fuck with my head man, because NOBODY, if they were reasonably sane and rational, could really believe that shit!)

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home