- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

One Hung Low!

I have a confession to make. This is rather delicate so if you are easily offended please read no further.

My penis is slightly shorter than average but this hasn't really bothered me since I seemed to perform more than adequately.

However, those advertisements to increase your penis size finally got to me and I thought I would try one out.

When the stuff came I was anxious to give it a try and I have to confess that my thinking was, that if a little was good, then a lot would be so much better.

With this in mind I proceeded to lavish the cream with great gusto and used up the whole tube in one shot.

Not knowing what to expect I went to bed and thought the whole thing had been a failure until I woke up this morning and discovered that I had been far too generous with the medication.

Today I am sitting here with an 18 inch penis that is so large and heavy that the only thing it will do is hang straight down like a third leg.

It is totally useless for anything because of its size and I can only hope that the medication wears off to some extent over time or I might be celibate for the rest of my life.

Let this be a lesson to you that sometimes you can get too much of a good thing! Or the Chinese saying "be careful of what you wish for!"

Your "older now, but wiser" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

explain something. how does one determine how big ya penis is?
does one check out other guys in the public toilets???

Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:30:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home