- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:

Middle aged hetrosexual, WASP male. Middle of the road, reasonably sane and  reasonably employed.

Friday, June 22, 2007

New help line here on "Perspective"

Aside from using this blog as an outlet for my own rants and raves, I find more and more people writing me for help with their own problems.

As a public service I am going to start an occasional "help line" for anyone who has a problem they don't seem to be able to come to terms with themselves!

Here is the first;

Dear Allan;
The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual.
I hadn’t gone a hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt.
I walked back home get my husbands help but when I got there, I couldn’t believe my eyes.
He was parading in front of the bedroom mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heeled shoes.
He was also wearing my makeup.
A am 32 and my husband is 34. We have been married for 12 years.
When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed up in my lingerie because he couldn’t find any of his own underwear.
However, when I asked him about the makeup, he broke down and admitted that he has been wearing my clothes for the last six months.
I told him it had to stop immediately or I would leave him.
My husband was made redundant from his job six month ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless.
I love him very much, but since this incident he has become very distant and I don’t feel I can get through to him any more.
Please, can you help?
Mrs. B. Toronto

Dear Mrs. B
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults in the engine.
Naturally, I assume that the car has gas so start by checking that the fuel filter is not plugged. If this is clear then check for a spark to the spark plugs.
If these don’t work take it to a local garage as the problem is probably more complicated.

Your “ever helpful” scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(Oh, by the way, as for your husband's cross-dressing, normally I wouldn’t worry about it too much, but from the picture you sent, it seems that his sense of fashion is terrible. Invite a few gay friends over to help him out, otherwise you might not want to be seen with him in public!)

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home