- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Images that are "special"

Take a long hard look at the faces of these Washington men!
They live in the insular world of Washington. People that inhabit this world don't have a clue as to what the average American thinks!

Yet, these are the same men who are sitting around the "Iraq Study Group" and trying to figure out how the average Arab thinks and feels!!!

It's certainly no wonder things are so fucked up over there!

On a lighter note, I ran across this little gem I'd like to pass along.
I have absolutely no idea why I find this so funny, but I sure do!

Allan

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home