- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Survey Says; Or, Inquiring minds want to know..... WHY?

Your humble scribe has taken great pains and effort to conduct a survey on the top 25 reasons that we engage in sex, and after crunching all the numbers and getting slapped and threatened quite a few times. we came up with this list!!!

Top 25 reasons why men and women have sex:

1. I was attracted to the person
2. I wanted to experience the physical pleasure
3. It feels good
4. I wanted to show my affection to the person
5. I wanted to express my love for the person
6. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release
7. I was ‘‘horny’’
8. It’s fun
9. I realized I was in love
10. I was ‘‘in the heat of the moment’’
11. I wanted to please my partner
12. I desired emotional closeness
13. I wanted the pure pleasure
14. I wanted to achieve an orgasm
15. It’s exciting, adventurous
16. I wanted to feel connected to the person
17. The person’s physical appearance turned me on
18. It was a romantic setting
20. The person made me feel sexy
21. The person caressed me
22. It seemed like the natural next step in my relationship
23. I wanted to become one with another person
24. It just happened
25. I wanted to increase the emotional bond by having sex

Or, as they said in that old movie, Treasure of the Sierra Madre;
"Reasons? We don't need no stinkin' reasons!"

Your "hot as they come" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(No pun intended!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home