- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Morning Confusion #49

Here it is Saturday morning and Friday night is thankfully behind us. Oh yeh, we had a great time last night didn't we bunky? All sorts of fun and frivolity (there's a word ya don't hear too often!)BUT, for the unfortunate few, like my next door neighbor Charlie, Friday night hasn't completely gone away!!!

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Nope, no more booze for me!
2. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
5. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination.
6. I'm not interested in fighting you.
7. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
8. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot.
10. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?

Charlie ain't going to work today, he will be taking it easy!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home