- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The great trivia contest answers!

Sorry I'm a week late folks, but I had to go out of town. The winner of the book is Paul Sloan of N.Y., N.Y.

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
Marlon Brando, The Godfather
"Here's looking at you, kid."
Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca
"I wish I knew how to quit you."
Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain
"You talking to me?"
Robert De Niro, Taxi Driver
"I want these motherf---ing snakes off this motherf---ing plane."
Samuel L. Jackson, Snakes on a Plane
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
Clark Gable, Gone with the Wind
"I'll be back."
Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Terminator
"My mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.' "
Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump
"Get busy living or get busy dying."
Tim Robbins, The Shawshank Redemption
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
Al Pacino, The Godfather III
"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
Woody Allen, Annie Hall
"I could've been a contender."
-- Marlon Brando, On the Waterfront
"Do I make you horny?"
Mike Myers, Austin Powers
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."
Ray Liotta, Goodfellas
"Show me the money."
Cuba Gooding Jr., Jerry Maguire
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
Roy Scheider, Jaws
"E.T. phone home."
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
"I see dead people."
Haley Joel Osment, The Sixth Sense
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore."
Peter Finch, Network
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
Anthony Hopkins, The Silence of the Lambs
"If you build it, they will come."
disembodied voice to Kevin Costner, Fields of Dreams
"Go ahead. Make my day."
Clint Eastwood, Sudden Impact
"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."
Michael Douglas, Wall Street
"I'm the king of the world!"
Leonardo DiCaprio, Titanic
"Bond. James Bond."
Sean Connery, Dr. No
"They call me Mr. Tibbs."
Sidney Poitier, In The Heat of the Night
"Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?"
Harrison Ford, Raiders of the Lost Ark
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."
Dustin Hoffman, The Graduate
"Yippee Ki Yay, motherf---er."
Bruce Willis, Die Hard
"They call it a Royale with cheese."
John Travolta, Pulp Fiction
"They're heeeeere."
Heather O'Rourke, Poltergeist
"Get your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
Charlton Heston, Planet of the Apes
"He slimed me."
Bill Murray, Ghostbusters
"Houston, we have a problem."
Tom Hanks, Apollo 13
"Say hello to my little friend."
Al Pacino, Scarface
"Me Tarzan, you Jane."
Tarzan The Ape Man
"I'm your number one fan."
Kathy Bates, Misery
"May the Force be with you."
Harrison Ford, Star Wars
"Heeeeeere's Johnny!"
Jack Nicholson, The Shining
"I feel the need -- the need for speed!"
Tom Cruise, Top Gun
"I'm walking here!"
Dustin Hoffman, Midnight Cowboy
"You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man."
Kathleen Turner, Body Heat
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Kevin Spacey, The Usual Suspects
"No, Luke, I am your father."
James Earl Jones voicing Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back
"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown."
Joe Mantell to Jack Nicholson in Chinatown
"I'll have what she's having."
Estelle Reiner, in When Harry Met Sally
"I am big. It's the pictures that got small."
Gloria Swanson, Sunset Boulevard
"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner


Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home