- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GUN VIOLENCE

This was sent in by one of our readers. She makes a good point about violent guns in the States!
Editor -

I am not sure who writes the headlines to articles that come from the Associated Press, but after reading one from an article in yesterday's paper my eyes were opened to a problem I had never heard of. The mental health of our nation's guns.

The headline on page A2 reads: Gun who killed officer said to have mental problems.
With the cuts in the mental health budget I suppose that mentally ill guns have fallen through the cracks.

Can't anything be done? If this goes on, won't there be more gun violence. My friends and family have been talking about what needs to be done on a grass roots level.

Thank you for opening our eyes to this problem.

Samantha Weiland

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site http://www.god-101.com/

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an absolute riot!!! How funny!!! I am going right now to check on the mental state of my guns. Boy, I sure hope they are o.k. Hope I don't have to make an emergency trip to the mental health hospital....

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:05:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get 'em SAM!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:06:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the response from the newspaper, if they bothered to respond.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:06:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I didn't know guns could have mental problems...that's a new one on me. Maybe I should send ours to counseling?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

That's because they're always walking around half cocked ......... (sorry)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home