- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Great Trivia Contest, or, Ya Don't Say!

The phone rings and a guy answers it. "Hello! Ya! Ya don't say.......ya don't say...... ya don't say ............ YA DON'T SAY! O.K. Goodbye."

His buddy says; "Who was that?"

He replies; "I don't know! He didn't say!"

With that I probably lost a few readers but the joke is so stupid I find it outright hilarious! (Especially when Sid Ceasar says it!)

Be that as it may kids, it's time for the Great Triva Contest!

And what do you have to do, pray tell? GUESS WHO SAID THIS! (Or what movie it's from.)

I don't expect you to get them all (50) but the person who gets the most by the end of the week wins a free copy of my book! (No expenses spared on this site eh!!!!)

Mail me your answers, allanjanssen@rogers.com READY? SET? GO!

-"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
-"Here's looking at you, kid."
-"I wish I knew how to quit you."
-"You talking to me?"
-"I want these motherf---ing snakes off this motherf---ing plane."
-"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
-"I'll be back."
-"My mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates...........
-"Get busy living or get busy dying."
-"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
-"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
-"I could've been a contender."
-"Do I make you horny?"
-"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."
-"Show me the money."
-"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
-"E.T. phone home."
-"I see dead people."
-"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore."
-"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
-"If you build it, they will come."
-"Go ahead. Make my day."
-"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."
-"I'm the king of the world!"
-"Bond. James Bond."
-"They call me Mr. Tibbs."
-"Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?"
-"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
-"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."
-"Yippee Ki Yay, motherf---er."
-"They're heeeeere."
-"Get your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
-"He slimed me."
-"Houston, we have a problem."
-"Say hello to my little friend."
-"Me Tarzan, you Jane."
-"May the Force be with you."
-"Heeeeeere's Johnny!"
-"I feel the need -- the need for speed!"
-"I'm walking here!"
-"You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man."
-"What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
-"The greatest trick the devil ever did was convincing the world he didn't exist."
-"No, Luke, I am your father."
-"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown."
-"I'll have what she's having."
-"I am big. It's the pictures that got small."
-"Badges" We don't need no stinkin badges!
-"Im afraid, Dave"
AND ONE OF MY FOVORITES!
-"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Time to die."

NOTE; NO USING THE INTERNET TO GET THE ANSWERS! MY STAFF IS GOING TO BE MONITORING ALL OF YOU AND ANY CAUGHT CHEATING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! A dead give away would be if you got them all........... right?

P.S. If you like this blog tell your friends! Allan

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I can get about 7/8 of them. And I believe you when you say you'd know if I'd use the internet. I'm going to print them out and see if some of them come to me later in the day. Nothing like having something to waste my day on.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:40:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home