- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nuts to You!

And speaking of wing nuts, (Notice how I segue from one article to another!!!) on Tuesday a State Delegate in Virginia was making plans to ban truck nuts.

Now, details have emerged.

Lionel Spruill introduced the bill on Tuesday under the pretext of safety, claiming that replicas of genitalia could distract drivers, causing accidents. He would like to see the display of truck nuts made a misdemeanor, punishable with a $250 fine.

Spruill decided to pursue the ban after a constituent complained about his young daughter seeing them. According to the Associated Press, Spruill said, "Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it."

He introduced the bill to the Virginia Assembly on Tuesday, undeterred by his past experience trying to ban baggy trousers, saying he planned to bring a set of the plastic nuts with him to prove his point.

"I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

With that in mind here is the only advice I could possibly add to it!



Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home