- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Touche`

I am going to give you a statement, and you tell me who said it, and what it's about! O.K?...............O.K.!

Sometimes I wonder as to why ********nists keep arguing, even after they have failed to make a case.

After awhile, I've noticed on these newsgroups, that ********nists will repeat the same arguments over and over even though they had already been logically refuted several times!

Now after reading that, you would think they are talking about "Creationists" and that sure would be the logical assumption.

However, if you go HERE! you will find that things are not always what they seem!!! (Read the rest of the article as well. It's so funny I should have put it in the "Sunday Morning Funnies" section.)

This article is taken from a site called "Talk Origins" and is basically Pro-Creation and Intelligent Design! (Found at Talk Origins and also down the left side of this page under "Things Worth a Read." For better or worse!)

(Just so you know what's - going on - going in - Gunga Din!)

Now I have to say here that I believe in Intelligent Design to the point where I will put my faith in a "FIRST CAUSE," but that's as far as I will go.

There is absolutely NO evidence that I can see of any Celestial God interfering with things since!

Besides that, a God that was capable of creating this Universe would be so far removed from us that any attempt to explain or comprehend IT would be utterly futile. (I imagine it would be about the same as an Ant trying to explain why we humans play the "Stock Market," or conduct experiments on a Cyclotron!)


There is also a site here that is written by disciples of Michael Behe.

Overwhelming Evidence doesn't seem overwhelmingly rabid, maybe even rather thoughtful, but I haven't read all that much of it yet!

Your "Just the facts" Scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home