- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

He said WHAT?

There were a bunch of Indians here in Ontario who, about a dozen years ago, occupied land they claimed was theirs.

One thing led to another and the end result was that one of the unarmed natives got shot to death, and that's why the cops have been hesitant to uphold the law as far as illegal Indian Land Claims are concerned.

They just finished the inquest into the death this week, and in reporting on it, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. had a piece of tape in which the Premier of Ontario (He's the big shot politician) said; "I want the fucking Indians off that land!"

Now since it was a public comment by the premier, the C.B.C. felt this was a good excuse to get the word "fuck" on the air and that's about all we have been hearing on the radio for the last two days. "I want those fucking Indians off that land!"

It got so bad with this juvenile excuse to use profanity on public radio that I am surprised it didn't go any further!

I'm fully expected the radio interviews didn't sink to new lows something like this:

"He said what!"

"Well sir, he said; 'I want those fucking Indians off that land!'"

"No, he didn't really say fuck, did he?"

"Yes sir, fuck!" "Loud as day!"

"Jesus Christ!"

"No sir, fuck!"

.... "fuckin Indians, eh!"

Yes sir, fuckin Indians!"

"Well holy fuck, I never thought that I would here the Premier say that!"

"Fuckin right sir, loud as day!"

Boy, what's this fuckin world coming too?"

"Fucked if I know sir!"

Your "wash your mouth out with soap" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home