- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mini Mike!

Before we get into any preaching and moralizing let's watch this!


'Top Model' winner Jaslene Gonzalez reveals abusive past.

The road Jaslene Gonzalez traveled to become America's Next Top Model's eighth season winner was apparently a long one, as she had to overcome an abusive relationship prior to conquering the catwalk.

"Before I got into that relationship, I had a good head on my shoulders and walked with my head up high," said Gonzalez in the July issue of Seventeen, People reported Monday. "But during that relationship, things went down little by little. It was such a dark moment in my life. It was horrible!"

The 21-year-old online college admissions advisor from Chicago, IL said the relationship could have completely set her back from achieving her dream of winning Top Model, but she wouldn't let it.

And then there is Lindsy Lohan and Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie and a whole host of young male stars who have had such a difficult time adjusting to the limelight.

It seems like every celebrity on the face of the Planet has demons in their closet that causes them to run up DUI's, assaults, inappropriate-hurtful-spiteful comments, nasty actions and all manner of other human failings.

Now, the question is, my dear friends; "Do I blame all my own failings and screw-ups on my terrible past and circumstances beyond my control, or do I stand up and take responsibility for my actions like a mature adult and take my lumps with a bit of dignity?"

Tough call eh?

Unfortunately, it's one that can only be resolved with age and maturity, which sort of cuts out all these young celebrity snots!

Your "hush, hush, and on the Q.T." scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home