- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cat Lovers.

I got overnight mail from a woman who wrote to complain about my series on "how to bug a cat," in which she stated that I was advocating "animal abuse."

I would like to take this opportunity to respond to her concerns.

Dear Ms. Anonymous, I have never suggested we torture or abuse cats in any way. You will notice that most of the pictures are of cats getting a bath or some other activity they don't like.

If you glance around the pages of this blog you will notice words such as "satire" and "humor" and that is the way they were intended.

Besides, over on the left side it also says we are an equal opportunity shit- disturber who will eventually piss of everyone and I just wanted to make sure you weren't left out.

As a peace offering here is a picture of a cute little kitty!

The reason these are so funny is because cats are a finicky group that are easy to offend. They always remind me of a little twelve year old girl that is just, oh so prime and proper. In other words a little snob or "precocious little" ..... well, you get the idea!"
Just to set the record straight Ms. Anonymous, I don't condone mistreating cats or any other animal and I certainly don't dislike cats. At best I am indifferent and prefer to ignore them.

So, to sum up, I don't dislike cats at all ..........It's cat lovers that bug me!

Kindest regards,
Your humble scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(P.S. If I don't see you before then, Merry Christmas!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home