- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Morning

I'm NOT a Morning Person!

I woke early one morning
The earth lay cool and still
When suddenly a tiny bird
Perched on my window sill.

He sang a song so lovely
So carefree and so gay
That slowly all my troubles
Began to slip away

He sang of far off places
Of laughter and of fun
It seemed his very trilling
Brought up the morning sun.

I stirred beneath the covers
Crept slowly out of bed
Then quickly shut the window
And crushed his fucking head.

I Repeat......
I'm NOT a Morning Person!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at http://www.god-101.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home