- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The grumpy old guy speaks!

I just did a quick, non scientific random survey of different blog sites and in North America (and by that I mean the good old U.S.of A.) it showed a big percentage of all the blogs are on a religious theme.

Not only that but where the good blogs have dozens of comments on a post or thread, the religious ones can have HUNDREDS!(All agreeing with each other of course. A mutual support group. "CAN I GET AN AMEN!")

I don't mean just any religious theme though. I am talking about a Southern Baptist, fundamentalist, creationist stick your head in the sand or better yet a bucket of shit style religion!

I mean that it seems for every serious or original blog there are literally dozens of psuedo-intellectual sites that keep hammering away at what the church has brainwashed them to believe!

I mean there are questions and statements and proclamations and pronouncements and pontifications and decrees and revelations and superfluous superciliary bullshit that would make a normal grade school student blush with shame at their superficiality and pretentiousness!

I mean that, unfortunately, if the old adage that "water seeks it's own level" is true then we really are appealing to the lowest common denominator here in north America and I guess we only have to look at what is offered on television to confirm it!

Your Faithfull Scribe
Allan W Janssen

(The way I have been going the past few weeks people are going to start referring to me as "The grumpy old guy!" Maybe it's the heat?)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home