- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Eureka!!!

O.K. boys and girls, one of life's most baffling mysteries has just been solved by your humble scribe!

The Misses Herself told me today that I should do more around the house, and from now on I whould be doing my own laundry since she does all the cooking for the both of us. {I've got her believing that I don't even know how to boil water}

While sitting in the laundry room waiting for the dry cycle to end I started thinking about that age old problem of the missing socks after doing laundry. (No matter how carefully you check the machine for leftovers.)

Interest aroused, I started doing some research into this mystery and believe I have developed a plausible theory on what happens to them.

We all know about the static "cling" that develops in the dryer and I now believe this static electricity sometimes surges and takes a sock and flips it into a different dimension.

As the electrical charge gradually diminishes they flip back into this universe but for some unknown reason they are transformed and come back as all those extra hangers in your closet!!

That's why we always have too many hangers and not enough socks.

Just so you know.

Your "enquiring mind" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home