- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Top Ten Reasons to Learn Irish.

As soon as I got married to "The Missus Herself" I had to learn Scottish, but since this is St. Patty's day I guess I should take a stab at learning Irish as well!

10. You can never have enough green widgets on your iGoogle page.
9. Lend credibility to your “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” t-shirt.
8. Corned beef and cabbage works on the Atkins diet.
7. Speak the language where towns have more pubs than people.
6. Understand the secret morse code in Irish step dancing.
5. Finally understand what those banshees are wailing about.
4. Insult the Lucky Charms leprechaun in his own language.
3. Realize that when the Irish enjoy good craic, it's fun and legal.
2. Enjoy your U2 music videos without subtitles.
1. Order your Guinness in its native language.

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home