Who says Aliens are realy alien?
- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! - Middle aged hetrosexual, WASP male. Middle of the road, reasonably sane and reasonably employed. Labels: alien
- PERSPECTIVE -
Friday, November 03, 2006
Who says Aliens are realy alien?
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Mainstream Religion is Evolutionary!
I would maintain that a healthy (i.e. substantial) amount of denial is genetically heritable and preferable in that it allows us to ignore the basic sadness and desperation of life.
We can live in an illusion — in fact we are genetically predisposed to do so.
These illusions can be small.
— I am just as good at sports as Bob.
— Or they can be very large.
— That death is not the end and that I will be rewarded for my faith - and Bob, the apostate, will rot in Hell.
Either way, they allow me to go on. To persevere in the face of unlikely odds or limited chance of success.
Remember, we must always "endeavour to persevere."
(Thank you Chief Dan George)
We have evolved in such a way as to be less rational that one might think, and to be slightly more delusional and even stupid than one might fear.
Allan W Janssen
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Only in America?
Greensboro, NC -- A confusing shooting case in Greensboro Friday night landed a man in the hospital. Among other things!
1. The people involved told police a guy selling shoes knocked on the door of a vacant house on Hackett Street around 8:00pm.
2. The salesman says four men pulled him inside the house and locked him in a closet.
3. Then, the four went outside and tried to steal the shoe salesman's car.
4. The salesman kicked his way out of the closet and used a lamp to smash his own car window as the four tried driving away and....
5. That's when they backed into a tree.
6. Seconds later, one of the men in the car shot at the salesman.
7. He hit one of his buddies instead.
8. That gunshot victim ran out onto Highway 29.
9. Got hit by a car.
10. Flagged down other cars for a ride to the hospital.
11. The first driver to stop refused to help him.
12. The second driver picked him up and took him to a grocery store.
13. He then assaulted the driver of the car for not taking him to hospital and tried a carjacking. When that didn't work.........
14. He called for an ambulance.
As of today, police are still trying to figure out who will get charged, and with what!
His EXACT words were:
"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside....and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it, the cats’ or the uncovered meat?" he asked about 500 worshippers.
"If she had of been in her room, or had been out with her husband and had on her hijab (veil), no problem would have occurred," he added!
So according to him, a rapist is not to blame for his decisions and choices. He is not accountable and therefore bares no responsibility to his actions. Rather the victim, the individual that was mentaly and physically scared is at fault because she was not following Muslim dress code in Australia.
Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at; www.God-101.com
And the petition to have people mind their own business instead of yours at; http://www.petitiononline.com/moses/petition.html
- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -
Middle aged hetrosexual, WASP male. Middle of the road, reasonably sane and reasonably employed.